Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happiness

It's amazing at what little it takes to make a person's day. In the space of about 30 seconds I went from a fairly boring, average day to giggling like a five year old out of pure joy. It was a song that a boy told me to look up and listen to. Now granted, this isn't just any boy we are talking about. I am pretty much head over heels for this boy. This feeling is crazy. I don't act like a giggly little girl normally. I think i will let it take over for now though. I am aware that the people reading this probably don't care about this at all... however, I'm having problems thinking about anything else. That is all for now. Good night.

1 comment:

D Hadbawnik said...

this is great, erin... your blog looks really nice and you've got the blogroll up, super. i love the exercise of watching passengers in other cars. but keep posting...