Sunday, November 12, 2006

Friday Fun

This has been a great weekend. On Friday Amanda got here and we were going none stop all day long. When she arrived I was in rehearsal for a directing 1 scene. She finally found her way to the room and sat and watched until 3:30 when I had to leave to go meet Tracy, Bret, and Micheal for a photoshoot for Tracy's photography project.

The photo shoot was a lot of fun. Tracy is deaf so I got to practice sign some. I have a really hard time reading her so it was hard but I understood most of what she said. The imortant stuff anyways. The theme of her photos was rock, paper, sissors. I was paper so she took pictures of me making the ASL sign for paper. She took it several different ways. With my face half in dark and half in light, things like that. Then she wanted pictures with me facing Bret. First of all I can't look at Bret for an extended period of time without laughing. I just can't do it, so it was a test of will power. Plus he is a foot taller than me. So I was on my knees on a chair (I now have bruises on my legs from the chair digging into my shins). Then I had to sit indian style on a table so she could get the shots of Micheal and me. Then I was done.That took until 5:15 and then I had to walk from the photography building back to Laurel and get all whored up for Rocky... again.

I managed to make it to the theatre only 5 minutes late. Selling tickets (even though it was Friday) wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. I was taking pictures and selling tickets until 7:30. At that point I had to run into the theatre and get Adele's stuff out of my bag and run it back to her then sit down before the show started. The show was amazing yet again. I loved it. Afterwards we were all starving though so we went to Taco C. and then to the Hookah bar.

I love the hookah bar. It had been a very long week so it was nice to sit and relax with some of my best friends from around here and Amanda who I had missed so much. We got some crazy looks from people though as we were all in our Rocky attire still. It was a great night. We didn't leave the hookah bar until at least 12:30 or 1. We still didn't get to sleep until 3 or 4 though because we went to Colin's apartment and watched other people make fools of themselves.

No comments: