Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pirates

Friday night I went out with a bunch of friends. Colin came with us and we were all running around having a good time. When Colin was dropping me off at the dorm he said he had a present for me. He pulls a little bag out of the glove compartment. In it was this black and white pirate sticker. I love pirates! I was so excited because that wasn't something he had to do. I don't know why he bought that for me, it was random and sweet. He is awesome. He is the type of guy that would come over and make me chickent soup if I was sick.

I don't understand how Manda could have a problem with him when he does things like that. There is no reason for her to not trust him. I understand that she is worried about me, but she's going to have to let me figure this out for myself.

No comments: